Ray Lowe Studios is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website or on the telephone, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails, newsletters or other marketing communications about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, including services associated with studio photography using the personal information which you have provided
Do we share your data?
We do not or sell any data that we receive with any third party.
We receive third party data from Bounty (www.bounty.com) which we then use to send relevant marketing communications. The details we receive are from people who have expressed an interest in our services and can opt to no longer receive our mailings using the contact details below.
We use a photo gallery viewing service Zenfolio (www.zenfolio.com) for our customers to be able to view their images at home. If you have access to this service images from your session will be uploaded to this website. The images on here will be protected by a password and only accessed by people you allow to do so. These will remain on here for no longer than 3 months after which they will be deleted.
We take security of data very seriously. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, or in person.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, or on our exhibition stand, there will be an opt in box to demonstrate you are allowing us to use your data for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by referring to the contact section below.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held please write to the studio address at the end of this policy.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you would like us to remove your data from our records, please contact us using the details below. If you would like your images to be deleted alongside your personal details, please inform us. We will do this within a one-month period.
Keeping your information
Due to the nature of our business we keep personal details such as name/address/email address and previous visit information on our secure database. This data will be kept on our secure database for marketing purposes until we are made aware that you no longer want to hear from us. Our images from your session may be kept up to but not guaranteed, a period of 10 years and then deleted. The images kept cannot be identified to a specific person without access to both our secure password protected database and secure servers – both of which can only be accessed by members of staff.
Ray Lowe Studios does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to safeguard and delete such information.
Ray Lowe Studios
121-123 Crossbrook Street,